In this episode, Kevin interviews Nate Broughton of Opt Out Life. Nate is an Internet marketing veteran of 17 years who specializes in lead generation and client acquisition. He built and sold 4 companies and has been involved in several acquisitions with private equity firms.
He’s now the leader of a movement and company called “Opt Out Life,” which teaches people how to design an amazing lifestyle centered around fun and experiences while still making fantastic money in an industry they love.
Nate shares his entrepreneurial journey, his thoughts on going to college, how he balances work and family, and many more. This is a must-listen one, enjoy!
Topics discussed :
- Kevin’s experience in a conference in Denver
- What opting out is
- How Nate decided to opt out
- His thoughts on attending college
- Starting a business while in college
- How to keep going once you’ve achieved a particular goal
- Lifestyle vs. more money
- Balancing work and family
- How Opt Out Life became a business
- How they are monetizing
- The subscriber/followers they are attracting
And much more
Follow Freedom Lovin ‘:
Join our Facebook Group:
Please give us a rating & review on iTunes!
Freedom Lovin ‘on iTunes