In this episode, Kevin interviews Sean Marshall.
In 2010, Sean started his own digital marketing agency to pay for his desired lifestyle with his wife and three kids.
Wanting to live on a tropical island, he moved his family to Cozumel, Mexico with a plan escape for 6 months or “as long as it was fun.” They ended up staying for 2 and a half years then they moved to Europe and stayed there for half a year. They then went back to their home in Southern California for a year and then back to Cozumel for another 2 years. Currently, Sean lives with his family in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Topics discussed :
- The reason Sean started Family Rocketship
- Sean’s background
- On the idea of running his own digital marketing agency
- On having a freelance mindset and hunger for business
- How they ended up in Cozumel
- Why they consider Mexico their second home
- On running his business in Cozumel
- Challenges he faced moving from one place to another
- Why they love Edinburgh
- How his blog and the documentation of everything they are doing started
- His course and his book
- Why he wrote “The 60-Day Entrepreneur”
- Thinking about what’s going to make you happiest and building support underneath that
And much more
Follow Freedom Lovin ‘:
Join our Facebook Group:
Please give us a rating & review on iTunes!
Freedom Lovin ‘on iTunes